Our cooperative has made available a health protocol to enable hoteliers to implement the directives and recommendations of the public authorities in force regarding the fight against COVID-19 in order to ensure your safety and that of our teams.
We do everything possible, in the spirit and tradition of The Originals, to make your stay as pleasant and friendly as possible, while respecting these constraints.
This charter breaks down as follows:
The team members commit themselves to:
- Respect the directives and recommendations of the public authorities in force in the fight against coronavirus.
- Respect The Originals health protocol.
- Use virucidal products.
- Respect the barrier gestures.
- Respect physical distance.
- Wear masks, disposable or washable gloves.
- Wash hands with soap regularly.
- Use hydroalcoholic gel.
- Withdraw if symptoms of coronavirus occur.
The client agrees to :
- Wear a mask in all parts of the bar and restaurant.
- When leaving the room, open the window for the safety of our teams.
- Put all linen to be replaced in a bag provided for this purpose.
- Put all waste in the closed garbage can.
- Respect all the instructions and the physical distance in force.
Reception and common areas :
- Provide customers with hydroalcoholic gels in the common areas.
- Make hand washing solutions available in the communal toilets.
- Put in place plexiglas in reception to ensure an effective barrier.
- Reinforcement of cleaning/disinfection procedures at contact points: door handles, switches, lift buttons, door pushers, stair railings, reception desk, etc. 5 times a day.
- Systematic disinfection of room cards or keys.
- Favour payment by credit card and sending of invoice by email.
- Disinfection each time the payment terminal is used.
Breakfast and dinner: please make your reservation at the reception desk.
Discover your breakfast adapted to the health standards in force.
- Each maid has a personal cleaning kit. This kit will be disinfected and/or changed between each room.
- Complete cleaning/disinfection of the entire room, bathroom and WC with virucidal products.
- Prefer a wet cleaning/disinfection.
- Will be cleaned only at the request of the client.
- A set of clean linen is available every day on request.
- We ask the guest to leave the bedroom window open on departure.
- Between each guest, we systematically change all linen and welcome products provided, including unused items.