GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE ORIGINALS CLUB LOYALTY PROGRAM
The Originals Club Loyalty Program is managed and run by SA EUROPEENNE D'HÔTELLERIE, Société anonymous cooperative of retailers with variable capital, whose registered office is at 22 Rue Maurice Grimaud - 75018 - Paris, identified in the SIRENE register under number 328 179 726 and registered with the Registry du Commerce et des Sociétés de Paris; and by the group's member hotels.
The Originals Club Loyalty Program ("The Originals Club Program") is designed to provide its Members with the benefits described below during their stay in the member hotels of the SA EUROPEENNE D’HÔTELLERIE group participating in The Originals Club Program.
Any person applying for membership in The Originals Club Loyalty Program is deemed to have taken knowledge and acceptance of the present Terms and Conditions of Use. Any use contrary to the these general terms and conditions may be sanctioned by the immediate cancellation of the loyalty account, the benefits, and of all points accumulated in the current year, without any compensation being claimed by the Member in any capacity whatsoever.
SA EUROPEENNE D'HÔTELLERIE reserves the right to modify at any time, any or all of the following elements elements, of The Originals Club Loyalty Program. The general terms and conditions of use of the Program of the modified fidelity standards shall not be subject to any claim or demand for damages from of any kind whatsoever against SA EUROPEENNE D'HÔTELERIE.
The modified general terms and conditions of use of the Loyalty Program are available at any time on the theoriginalshotels.com website
The present general conditions of use and any modifications thereof shall be considered as as approved by the holder.
- DEFINITIONS & IDENTIFICATIONS
Loyalty Benefits: Terminology used to designate the reward or gift certificate
Benefits: Refers generally to all benefits, services and/or gifts offered to Members. The Originals Club Loyalty Program
Check-in: Date of arrival at the hotel
Check-out: Date of departure from the hotel
Client: Individuals who are not Programme Members and who stay in one of the hotels that are members of the group.
Group: Refers to the company SA EUROPEENNE D'HÔTELLERIE, manager of The Originals Club Loyalty Program
Hotel(s) member(s): Hotel(s) member(s) of the cooperative and participant(s) in the loyalty program The Originals Club
Member: Customer subscribing to The Originals Club Loyalty Program by creating a loyalty account, validating its identifiers and having accepted the General Terms and Conditions of Use of the said Program
The Originals Club Program: Refers to The Originals Club Loyalty Program.
The Originals Club: Name of the SA EUROPEENNE D'HÔTELLERIE Loyalty Program
Carte Accent loyalty program: Appointment of the former SA EUROPEENNE D'HÔTELLERIE loyalty program, whose current Loyalty Program is called The Originals Club.
- MEMBERSHIP IN THE ORIGINALS CLUB LOYALTY PROGRAM
a. Conditions of membership
Membership in The Originals Club Loyalty Program is free and open to any natural person over the age of 18 and having the legal capacity to contract under the law of the Member's country of residence.
Membership in The Originals Club Loyalty Program is free and is materialized by the opening of an online account and the validation of an e-mail address. Possession of a valid individual e-mail address is required to join the program. The same e-mail address cannot be used by more than one person.
Members. The e-mail address is used as a login to access the loyalty account and the benefits of the program. The loyalty account is nominative and bears all information related to the loyalty of the Member, his points balance, his transaction history, etc.
When joining the Program, the customer agrees to receive electronic communications related to the life and services offered by the Program, as well as all communications related to the creation and management of his or her account and the follow-up of the Loyalty Program (including the follow-up of benefits and offers from the Program) but also commercial communications concerning similar products and services of the SA EUROPEENNE D'HÔTELLERIE as a customer.
Members of the Programme agree that the Programme may be modified in whole or in part at any time. The amendments made that may substantially alter the rights and obligations of Members in the s will be informed, within a reasonable period of time prior to their application, of any changes to the Program's terms and conditions.
Members, in particular by posting on the theoriginalshotels.com website and/or by means of a electronic communication. Members retain the option of terminating their membership in accordance with Article 12.1. Any participation in the Program after the effective date of the amendments in manifests the Member's acceptance.
The Member must not communicate the password of his or her loyalty account to any third party whatsoever, to With the exception of the Customer Service or Technical Service of the SA EUROPEENNE D'HÔTELLERIE Group, in the context of access to his account for exceptional technical facts. The Member acknowledges that it is responsible for any transaction made from or to his account.
b. Terms and conditions of membership
Enrollment in The Originals Club Loyalty Program can be done through :
- Online, on the theoriginalshotels.com website and on the reservation engine of the Group's hotel websites. ;
- During his stay in one of the group's hotels;
The Customer must provide the elements requested when registering (for online registration, the information requested on the form will be sent to the Customer's e-mail address). The following are mandatory: surname, first name, valid e-mail address, telephone number, date of birth). The new Member will have to accept the General Terms and Conditions of Use of the Program either online or at the hotel, or by telephone via the Central Reservation Office, depending on the terms and conditions of membership.
For all online memberships, the new Member will receive an e-mail message verifying his/her email address to activate your loyalty account.
For all memberships on site at the hotel or via the Central Booking Office, the new Member will receive a email message to create a password to activate your loyalty account.
As of the creation and acceptance of the General Terms and Conditions of Use of the loyalty program The Originals Club, the Member can benefit from all the services of the Program: access to the various features of theoriginalshotels.com (Access to the loyalty account, booking a stay, use of the theoriginalshotels.com website, etc.) benefits, presentation of the loyalty program, ...), recognition on the website theoriginalshotels.com, the websites of the member hotels and the Central Reservation Office of the SA EUROPEENNE D'HÔTELLERIE.
- LOYALTY ACCOUNT
The use of the Loyalty Account allows the Member to :
- Consult his points balance, his transaction history, etc.
- Be recognised on the theoriginalshotels.com website and on the websites of the group's member hotels. ITS EUROPEAN HOTEL BUSINESS;
- Inform or update his personal details, his preferences for his stay personal and favorite types of destinations;
- Consult his booking history and modify or cancel, if necessary, his bookings by course;
- Access current special offers.
Any changes to information that may be necessary to contact the Member, such as name, first name, postal address and/or telephone number (except for e-mail address), should be made by the Member directly to his loyalty account on the theoriginalshotels.com website or by contacting the Service The Originals Club. To change the e-mail address, the Member should contact The Originals Club Service Department.
- ACQUISITION OF POINTS
a. Terms and conditions of acquisitions of points
The acquisition of points is effective only if the customer is identified as a Member at the time of booking.
Points are awarded for each night spent at one of the group’s member hotels. The number of points awarded depends on the category of the hotel booked:
- 5000 points per night spent in a The Originals Collection hotel
- 4000 points per night spent in a The Originals Relais hotel
- 4000 points per night spent in a The Originals Residence hotel*
- 4000 points per night spent in a The Originals Boutique hotel
- 3000 points per night spent in a The Originals City hotel
- 2000 points per night spent in a The Originals Access hotel
Points are awarded automatically to the Member’s loyalty account, 72 hours after his or her departure.
*Exception: For the "Freedom Long Stay - 30 days or more" rate, you earn 500 points per night.
I. Channels and Eligible Tarifs
Points apply only for any booking made on direct channels:
- Through theoriginalshotels.com website
- By telephone directly with the hotels that are members of the group or the group's Reservations Centre.
- Via the websites of the group's member hotels
They are valid on the Posted Rates (including special offers or promotions), the Commercial Package Rates (applicable from Sunday to Thursday evening) and the Unified Company Rates (not specific) under contract with SA EUROPEENNE D'HÔTELLERIE.
Non-eligible: All bookings made are excluded from the reservations eligible for points allocation. with Tour Operators, Gift Box companies, Online Travel Agencies (such as Booking.com or Expedia) and traditional Travel Agencies using "GDS" software. Also not eligible for loyalty points are the "Long Stay" and "Monthly" rates in The Originals Residence category.
II. Marketing operations
Welcome points: All new registration in The Originals Club Loyalty Program entitles you to 1000 “welcome” points automatically credited to the new member’s loyalty account.
Within the framework of occasional promotional operations, SA EUROPEENNE D'HÔTELLERIE may award a number of points higher than the above scale, for each night spent in one of the establishments of the group, during the period and according to the conditions of the promotion.
b. Validity of the points
Points do not have an expiry date, as long as the Member’s loyalty account is active. A loyalty account is considered active if the Member makes a booking or uses his points. Points are cancelled after 2 years of inactivity. A points expiry notification message is automatically sent to the Member 4 months before the points expire.
Each Member of The Originals Club Loyalty Program must personally ensure that the points he or she obtained, are well credited to his fidelity account. If the Member finds that its points have not been correctly credited within a minimum of 4 days following his stay, he can make a claim within 4 days of his stay, the 8 weeks following his stay. Any complaint in this matter must be sent by e-mail to the Service The Originals Club of the group at email@example.com, with all the necessary supporting documents (confirmation of the reservation and the invoice of the stay). If the claim is justified, the points are then credited.
Points do not have retroactive effect. They may not be credited to the Member's loyalty account for stays prior to the date of creation of the loyalty account (date of registration of the registration form in our computer system).
- BENEFITS & CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE POINTS
a. Use of Points & Benefit
Members of The Originals Club Loyalty Program will be able to use their points*:
- Online, to pay all or part of their booking, as a loyalty benefit
- On site (at the hotel), the customer can:
- At the check-out choose to use his points to pay all or part of his booking;
- At the hotel reception, choose to exchange their points for "Loyalty Advantages**" for take advantage of the hotel's own services (such as breakfast, dinner, spa, walking tours, etc.). by bicycle, etc.), worth :
- €10 for 8000 points
- €20 for 16,000 points
- €30 for 24,000 points
- €40 for 32,000 points
- €50 for 40,000 points
- Exchange your points for a bottle of Moët & Chandon champagne (in a case), worth 20,000 points.
The Member can consult the advantages of The Originals Club Loyalty Program on the theoriginalshotels.com website on the www.theoriginalshotels.com/fidelite.
*Points have a monetary value corresponding to the currency of the hotel.
**“Loyalty Benefits” are shown inclusive of taxes.
b. Conditions of use of the points
A minimum balance of 8,000 available points is required on the Member's loyalty account in order to benefit from the benefits below :
- Partial or full payment of the reservation;
- Benefit a loyalty benefit of €10 or more (to use to benefit from services at the hotel).
The benefits of The Originals Club Loyalty Program can be accumulated within the limit of the number of points available in the Member’s loyalty account, at the time of redemption of benefits.
Points cannot be bequeathed, assigned, donated or even combined between two completely different members (first name, last name, postal address, e-mail address, date of birth, telephone number, etc.).
c. In case of modification, cancellation or no-show of the Member at the hotel
- Reservation Change:
When a reservation modification (number of nights) is made before the date of arrival at the hotel, the number of points to be awarded is automatically recalculated by the system.
- Cancellation of a reservation or no-show at the hotel :
When a reservation is cancelled or the customer has not honored his stay, the points that should have been awarded for the reservation are not credited to the member's loyalty account.
For reservations paid for with online loyalty points, the reimbursement of used points varies according to the conditions of the reserved fare:
-For Fares with flexible terms:
In case of cancellation of a reservation (or no-show at the hotel), paid in full or in part with loyalty points, the used points are automatically credited back to the member's loyalty account (within 24H).
Please note: the customer must inform the hotel of the cancellation of his stay within 72 hours after the scheduled departure date (check-out date). Otherwise, the points used will not be refunded.
Any reservation made with points requires a bank guarantee, particularly in the event of cancellation or no-show by the Member at the hotel. If the bank details provided by the Member as a guarantee prove to be invalid, SA EUROPEENNE D'HÔTELLERIE reserves the right to retain the points used or to debit them from the Member's account.
-For Tariffs with non-flexible conditions:
In the event of cancellation of a reservation paid in full or in part with loyalty points on rates with strict conditions:
- Deposit or advance payment
- Late cancellation,
Points used will not be refunded.
- PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Within the framework of The Originals Club Loyalty Program, SA EUROPEENNE D'HOTELLERIE processes personal data.
Identity of the data controller
The data controller of the personal data processed is SA EUROPEENNE D'HOTELLERIE, whose registered office is located at 22 Rue Maurice Grimaud - 75018 - Paris, France, registered with the trade register, and of Paris companies under number B 328 179 726.
Personal data processed
As part of the subscription to and use of The Originals Club loyalty program, SA EUROPEAN SA D'HOTELLERIE processes personal data and in particular the following categories of data :
- Identification data of the member ;
- The member's contact data;
- Data relating to reservations made and to be made by the member;
- Data relating to the points balance and transaction history;
- Data relating to the acceptance or refusal of commercial communication or newsletters;
- Information relating to the member's preferences (stay preferences, preferences, etc.). personal, type of favourite destinations, etc.) ;
- The data relating to the payment made (date and amount of the reservation, means of payment, etc.).
Purposes of the personal data processing carried out
The data collected under the programme are processed in particular for the following main purposes following.
- The creation, management and monitoring of loyalty programme enrolment (including the monitoring of benefits and program offerings) ;
- The management, monitoring, animation and personalization of the offers;
- The management, follow-up and improvement of the customer relationship;
- The management and follow-up of the newsletter subscription;
- The implementation of targeting, profiling and customer studies;
- The realization of operations of commercial communications;
- The management and follow-up of the rights requests of the persons concerned.
Legal bases of the personal data processing carried out
Depending on the purpose of the processing operation, it will be based on one of the following legal bases:
- Processing relating to the creation, registration, management, monitoring of the loyalty programme, sending communication relating to the loyalty programme are based on the legal basis for the execution of the contract.
- The treatments relating to the management, the animation, the improvement, the personalization of the offers as well as customer relationship management and follow-up, targeting, profiling, customer studies are based on interest of SA EUROPEENNE D'HOTELLERIE to animate and improve the knowledge of its customers and prospects within the framework of its commercial activity.
- The processing relating to the realization, management and follow-up of the newsletter subscription, as well as the the conduct of commercial communications transactions are based on customer consent; and and prospects.
- The processing operations relating to the management of requests to exercise data subjects' rights are as follows based on a legal obligation.
Recipients of the data
The personal data processed within the framework of the loyalty programme are intended for the authorised services of HIS EUROPEAN HOTELS.
Other recipients may have access to the data depending on their degree of authorisation and the purpose for which they are used. continued:
- The authorized services of the company Travelclick;
- The authorized services of the service providers of SA EUROPEENNE d'HOTELLERIE;
- The authorised services of companies within the framework of advertising and marketing operations.
The personal data processed are kept for the following periods:
- The data processed within the framework of the loyalty programme are kept for the following periods: The data processed within the framework of the loyalty programme are kept for the duration of participation in the program, plus statutory limitation periods.
- The data processed for the purposes of prospecting and marketing activities are kept for a period of one year. three-year term.
Information and rights of members
Under Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on data protection and the amended Act of 6 January 1978 on data processing, data files and individual liberties, data subjects have the right to limit the processing of data concerning them, to question, access, correct, delete and portability of data concerning her.
Data subjects also have a right to object on legitimate grounds and a right to object to prospecting.
Data subjects also have the right to formulate specific and general guidelines concerning the storage, erasure and post-mortem communication of their personal data.
In addition, the persons concerned have the right to lodge complaints with the CNIL.
The exercise of these rights can be carried out :
- By e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org ;
- By post at the following address: SA EUROPEENNE D'HÔTELLERIE, 22 Rue Maurice Grimaud - 75018 Paris.
As part of the exercise of their rights, the persons concerned must prove their identity by any means. In the event of doubt as to the identity of the applicant, SA EUROPEENNE D'HÔTELLERIE reserves the right to request additional information that appears necessary for identification, and in particular an photocopy of his ID.
The persons concerned can update their loyalty account information, either by modifying their own loyalty account (access from the theoriginalshotels.com website with their login details), or by contacting the Central Reservation Office of the SA EUROPEENNE Group. or by contacting The Originals Club Service of the said group.
- INFORMATION AND CLAIMS
The Member may take cognizance of all the information related to its membership in the Programme. (including points balance, transaction history, bookings, contact details, etc.). personal, stay preferences, etc.) on the theoriginalshotels.com website, in his loyalty account. The Member can at any time request a reset of his connection identifiers, either via the site internet theoriginalshotels.com, either from the hotel receptionists or The Originals Club Service of the group at email@example.com.
From his or her loyalty account, the Member may choose to subscribe to the group's marketing communications. ITS EUROPEAN HOTEL BUSINESS. If the Member no longer wishes to receive commercial communications by e-mail, he or she can unsubscribe from marketing communications at any time by clicking on the link of unsubscribe at the bottom of the communication or via his customer account. This unsubscription is without membership and the receipt of communications related to the Loyalty Program The Originals Club which he will continue to receive as a Member.
The Member may at any time request termination of his or her membership in the Loyalty Program The Originals Club. Any request to terminate membership in the Program must be made by e-mail to of The Originals Club Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case of termination of membership, the end of membership implies :
- A complete withdrawal of the Member from the Programme by closing the Member's loyalty account; cancellation of the points accumulated; termination of access to the Programme's Advantages.
- The definitive termination of all communication between the Member and the Group under the loyalty The Originals Club.
Any inquiries or complaints regarding The Originals Loyalty Program Club, must be sent either by e-mail to The Originals Club Service Department at email@example.com, within a maximum period of 2 months from the date of the benefit concerned. It will then be asked the Member to communicate his or her The Originals Club Loyalty ID (e-mail address) and possibly to provide the necessary proofs (the booking confirmation and the invoice of the stay).
- INFORMATION FOR FORMER MEMBERS OF THE ACCENT CARD LOYALTY PROGRAM
a. Data transfer from the old Accent Card Loyalty Account
The loyalty account data for former Accent Card Loyalty Program Members was automatically transferred by SA EUROPEENNE D'HÔTELLERIE, into the Programme's computer system The Originals Club Loyalty Program.
The loyalty account data of the former Accent Card Loyalty Program Member transferred is as follows reference to :
- Last name
- First name
- E-mail address and/or Accent card number
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- Mailing address (address 1 & 2, post code, city, country)
- Marketing Communications Acceptance Status
- Balance of points*
- Validity of the points
- Account creation date under the Accent Card Loyalty Program
After transfer of the former Member of the Accent Card Loyalty Program Member's data, a welcome and password creation e-mail will be sent automatically, to validate the activation of his/her loyalty account under The Originals Club Loyalty Program and to access his/her new loyalty account.
*The number of points from the former Accent Card Loyalty Program account has been converted in compliance with that of The Originals Club Loyalty Program (1 Accent point = 1000 The Originals Club points)
b. €50 and €120 cards
The €50 and €120 gift cards are not valid in The Originals Club Loyalty Program and their use will not be accepted by member hotels and participants in The Originals Club Loyalty Program.
All former Accent Card Loyalty Program Members who have gift cards in their possession 50 and €120, non-consumed and valid, will be credited to their The Originals Club loyalty account, the value of the of the card in points* (converted in accordance with The Originals Club Loyalty Program coefficient) and shall destroy the card or cards in their possession
*€50 card, 40 Accent points = 40,000 points credited to the loyalty account of the loyalty program The Originals Club
€120 card, 100 Accent points = 100,000 points credited to the loyalty account of the loyalty program The Originals Club
SA EUROPEENNE D'HÔTELLERIE is exonerated from any responsibility for all direct consequences of any anomalies or malfunctions in the account dedicated to the Loyalty Program, the theoriginalshotels.com website whatever their causes.
In the event of a dispute over the number of points accumulated, only the information contained in the database of SA EUROPEENNE D'HÔTELLERIE shall be deemed authentic, unless proven otherwise.
All or part of the benefits and services of the Programme, as well as the terms and conditions of use and validity, may be modified at any time unilaterally by EUROPEAN HOTELS COMPANY SA, without prior notice, without any claim or indemnity of any kind whatsoever being demanded by the member.
For any questions regarding the Loyalty Program, Members may contact The Originals Club Department of SA EUROPEENNE D'HÔTELLERIE at firstname.lastname@example.org
These terms and conditions supersede and replace all prior documents.